|Registration Deadline:||May 19, 2017 over 5 years ago|
|To apply for Funding you must register by:||February 15, 2017 over 5 years ago|
|Location:||MSRI: Simons Auditorium, Baker Board Room, Atrium|
- Jonas Azzam (University of Edinburgh)
- Anthony Carbery (University of Edinburgh)
- Ciprian Demeter (Indiana University)
- Francesco Di Plinio (University of Virginia)
- Philip Gressman (University of Pennsylvania)
- Tuomas Hytönen (University of Helsinki)
- Alex Iosevich (University of Rochester)
- Svitlana Mayboroda (University of Minnesota, Twin Cities)
- Mariusz Mirek (Hausdorff Research Institute for Mathematics, University of Bonn)
- Yumeng Ou (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Stefanie Petermichl (Université de Toulouse III (Paul Sabatier))
- Zhongwei Shen (University of Kentucky)
- Xavier Tolsa (Autonomous University of Barcelona)
- Ignacio Uriarte-Tuero (Michigan State University)
- Lesley Ward (University of South Australia--Mawson Lakes Campus)
- Bobby Wilson (University of Washington)
- Po Lam Yung (Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Joshua Zahl (University of British Columbia)
To apply for funding, you must register by the funding application deadline displayed above.
Students, recent Ph.D.'s, women, and members of underrepresented minorities are particularly encouraged to apply. Funding awards are typically made 6 weeks before the workshop begins. Requests received after the funding deadline are considered only if additional funds become available.
MSRI does not hire an outside company to make hotel reservations for our workshop participants, or share the names and email addresses of our participants with an outside party. If you are contacted by a business that claims to represent MSRI and offers to book a hotel room for you, it is likely a scam. Please do not accept their services.
MSRI has preferred rates at the Hotel Shattuck Plaza, depending on room availability. Guests can call the hotel's main line at 510-845-7300 and ask for the MSRI- Mathematical Science Research Institute discount. To book online visit this page (the MSRI rate will automatically be applied).
MSRI has preferred rates at the Graduate Berkeley, depending on room availability. Reservations may be made by calling 510-845-8981. When making reservations, guests must request the MSRI preferred rate. Enter in the Promo Code MSRI123 (this code is not case sensitive).
MSRI has preferred rates at the Berkeley Lab Guest House, depending on room availability. Reservations may be made by calling 510-495-8000 or directly on their website. Select "Affiliated with the Space Sciences Lab, Lawrence Hall of Science or MSRI." When prompted for your UC Contact/Host, please list Chris Marshall (email@example.com).
MSRI has a preferred rates at Easton Hall and Gibbs Hall, depending on room availability. Guests can call the Reservations line at 510-204-0732 and ask for the MSRI- Mathematical Science Research Inst. rate. To book online visit this page, select "Request a Reservation" choose the dates you would like to stay and enter the code MSRI (this code is not case sensitive).
Additional lodging options may be found on our short term housing page.
May 15, 2017
May 16, 2017
May 17, 2017
May 18, 2017
May 19, 2017